Talent and Succession management
Just imagine having a clear view of where the best people are in your organisation and knowing that they are being actively developed to move into more challenging roles as the organisation grows.
|The need to develop and retain your highest performing people is now more important than ever. As we emerge from recession more and more people are going to be looking to change jobs, especially if they are dissatisfied with their current role. Organisations are also going to be faced with the (positive) challenge of managing new growth. Companies who are able to identify and develop their brightest people will be the ones who are best able to retain those people, to replace them should they leave and to utilise their capabilities as the organisation grows. |
We will help you develop and implement a talent management strategy tailored to your business. Our aim is to make the process as simple and powerful as possible. We will help you:
- define the competencies that differentiate high performers from the rest in your organisation
- define your talent management process
- manage the implementation of the process including communications, workshop facilitation, documentation and integration into your performance management process
- support data gathered from the process with psychometric profiling and 360° feedback
- implement development programmes such as coaching, development centres and training for people identified through the process
Want to meet to find out more? Ask a question? Send us a message.